The Maria Stolz Santas and other products:
During the past 25 years, Maria Stolz's Santas and other dolls have been featured at Smithsonian Museum, Washington, D.C.; American Folk Art Museum, New York City; The Biltmore House in Asheville, N.C.; American Christmas Museum, Chadds Ford, Penn.; Hagley Museum, Wilmington, Del.; Atlanta Toy and Doll Museum, Atlanta; the John Phillip Sousa House; a window display at Rockefeller Center, N.Y., 1991; and appeared in magazine articles in Southern Living, Southern Accents, Better Homes and Gardens, Colonial Homes, Country Living, Chicago Home and Garden, Early American Life, The New Jersey Star Ledger, Collector's Showcase, and Inside Collector.
- Collectible Dolls
- Unique items like the Mountain Santa and other hugely popular collectibles from Maria Stolz.
- Punch & Judy
- Charming late 1800's design by Maria Stolz made incorporating rare antique items.
- Old Fashioned Christmas Items
- Hand sculped items with antique outfits and miniature accessories.
- Popular Santa Dolls
- One of a kind, intricately designed and decorated handmade limited edition Santa dolls.